Marketing Department, Inc. is a busy agency that creates brands and grows companies. The agency is promoting our current Office Manager and now seeks a new team member dedicated to managing the office. The position requires 20 hours a week at an hourly rate of $11-14, based on experience. You’ll be working with every member of our team, including the CEO.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented multi-tasker, with excellent written and verbal communication skills who takes pride in their work. Above all, you’re positive and fun to be around.
Please take note that you’ll be working in a fast-paced, quality-driven work environment with a CEO who has high expectations. We’re creative and have a good time, but we’re serious about producing quality work for our clients.
Office Manager Job Responsibilities
Supports agency operations by maintaining office systems and assisting the CEO with various entry-level tasks.
Office Manager Job Duties
- Support agency accounts with data entry billing into QuickBooks
- Maintain accounts receivable function, including collections and deposits
- Maintain human resource records, including employee and subcontractor files
- Work closely with management to create client invoices
- Assure that office supplies are ordered and the office is organized
- Answer phones with great energy and troubleshoot calls when needed
- Help CEO manage CRM and leads
- Assist owners on special projects
- Report payroll to accountant for processing
- Maintain organized filing system
- Manage calendar and time for CEO
- Help maintain project management system and client project budgets
Office Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with QuickBooks, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an office
No calls, texts or social media messaging.