Project & Office Manager || Marketing Department Inc.
$5.00 INTERVIEW BONUS TO ANYONE WHO NOTICES THE 3 TYPOS IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION
“Air Traffic Controller”
Marketing Department Inc. is an established and growing marketing company located in Houghton, Michigan.
The 7-person team needs an organized, detail-oriented multi-tasker with a positive demeanor and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 year’s experience working in an office environment.
Coordinate the daily flow of work between the client management and creative teams in the agency.
- Enter contracts and projects into project management system.
- Coordinate schedules between creative teams and clients.
- Lead Monday traffic meeting – communicate list of priorities for each employee and contractor that you will follow up on during the week.
- Assure deadlines and budgets are being met by creative and production teams/contractors.
- Create weekly project status reports for clients.
- Produce reports used for invoicing.
- Work with account and creative staff as communication point with clients regarding project status and delivery schedules.
Work directly with CEO and Creative Director to support all aspects of agency management.
- Executive assistance to CEO. Manage her busy calendar and priorities daily.
- Be the first line of contact to CEO and Creative Directer; Answer phones, handle customer, employee and contractor needs.
- Work with CPA and CEO to manage basic bookkeeping. Candidate must be able (or willing to learn how) to enter bills into QuickBooks, print checks, pay bills and mail. Candidate is responsible for monthly back reconciliation and to maintain bookkeeping files spotlessly.
- Computer savviness is required. Skills in Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point needed, while QuickBooks is a bonus.
Additional Position Details
The ideal person for this position is a jack-of-all-trades with a keen eye for detail but can still understand the big picture and never misses a beet.
- $13- $18 hour to start based on experience.
- 15 paid days off after 90 days.
- 3% match on Simple IRA.
- 28-40 average weekly hours with a highly flexible schedule.
- Start at once.
Interested applicants should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: (906) 483-2000
Karyn Olsson, CEO
Marketing Department Inc.
(906) 483–2000 office