Marketing Department, Inc. is a busy agency that creates brands and grows companies. The agency is looking for a new Content Developer to manage social media and writing for our clients. This position is a flexible, full time job at an hourly rate of $17-20 an hour, based on experience.
The ideal person for this position has excellent writing skills, including substantial knowledge of grammar. You must understand social media platforms and how to engage readers with compelling and strategic content. Above all, you should be highly organized.
Please take note that you’ll be working in a fast-paced, quality-driven work environment. We’re creative and have a good time, but we’re serious about producing quality work for our clients.
Content Developer Job Responsibilities
You will support clients with strategic, compelling content to grow their social media presence to generate leads and energize their brands. This is a management position that reports to the CEO; we’re not looking for entry-level candidates.
Content Developer Job Duties
- Maintain a content calendar for 6-7 clients
- Write compelling social media content
- Manage social media scheduling software
- Locate, create, and coordinate supporting images with designers and clients
- Write 2-3 consumer lifestyle stories per month
- Manage and monitor social media pages
- Support clients and the creative process with creativity and strategy
- Grow social media platforms and generate leads
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with writing and creating social media content
- Preferred candidates have experience in social media advertising, LinkedIn Sales Navigator SEO, Google AdWords. and/or have the ability to create graphics
- Willingness to learn, grow and be challenged
- Self-starting collaborator who and requires minimal supervision
No calls, texts or social media messaging.